sabato 17 ottobre 2015

My School :)

1. My school is OK. Its name is Lyceum "Galileo Galilei". It's situated in the city centre, in front of the Ducal palace (a historical building). It's an old school. There are a gym and a big auditorium. There are about 20 classes, 1 lab of languages, 1 I.T. lab.

2. In my class there are 18 students, 3 boys and 15 girls, all very friendly. Robert sits next to me. She is not very tall, she has curly and brown hair. Roberta is my best friend. In my class there are also 2 girls, Michela and Carmela, we have been friends since 2012. Carmela is slim and not very tall, her hair is short, straight and brown. Michela is slim and not very tall, her hair is short, curly and light brown. They are pretty and very, very funny.

3. My teachers are really good, all very funny, like my English teacher, my Spanish teacher and my Maths teacher.
This is my school and I love it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento